Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a few thoughts from the MRS.

I am blessed to have the life that I do. Since being married for almost 8 months, I have realized just how beautiful life really is! I have learned that life is precious, that life is way to short to be mad about anything for too long. My life has been filled with so much joy in seeing what really matters in this life.

Since being so far away from both of our parents, we have needed to learn how to make our house, our home. I was telling Jarrod the other day that our apartment, finally feels like its ours. We have decorated as much as we can, we have made it cute, cozy but most of all, ours. It's such a great feeling.

With us being both future minded, we are dreaming and planning our lives together. We love looking at future homes together, we love dreaming what our little kiddos will look like, and who they will resemble. Where will we be in 5 years? in 10? in 20? it all seems so far away, but yet, it is so very close and our future is at the end of our finger tips. It amazes me, that in a few years I will become a mommy.. and he will be a daddy. I hope to raise our kiddos with so much love, support, joy and allow them to know how much Christ loves them. It just amazes me at how our lives have changed the last year in so many ways, but more so, how it will change in the years to come.

In the meantime, we will keep dreaming.. keep making our house our home.. and enjoy our loved ones, while we reflect on who we are and how much our parents and families have impact our lives.. Here is to the journey of being dreamers.

Check out the little Jarrod and Chelsie. ;)

For the record,
CB


No comments:

Post a Comment